Thursday 25 August 2011

SAMSUNG LTN160AT06-U01 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 16" WXGA HD LED DIODE (SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN ONLY. NOT A LAPTOP )

SAMSUNG LTN160AT06-U01 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 16" WXGA HD LED DIODE (SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN ONLY. NOT A LAPTOP )

laptop replacement lcd screen Please evaluate the equal illumination of origin, size and resolution before buying this product, as some models of laptops have more than one type of brand SamsungLaptop LCD Type: LCD display LEDLaptop Resolution: WXGA Screen HDLaptop: 16 InchesLaptop LCD Lamp LCD DIODELaptop Finish: glossy or matt (if available) After watching some videos on YouTube to learn how to use the portable monitor current and install the new part, I felt safe to go out and buy spare parts and repair mine. First, my old monitor to make sure that the correct model number. I always compare my present from various images I found online (Amazon did not, the Amazon). When I did exactly what they left, I saw instantly online for replacement at affordable prices. Amazon has shown that the seller, so I decided to try ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment